Assembly - Operator
Our client based in Meanwood are looking to recruit a hard-working and enthusiastic Assembler
To carry out all duties of a circuit board assembler effectively and efficiently, maximising and contributing to the success of the manufacturing operation.
- Adhere to the company’s safe systems of work
- Achieving and maintaining a high standard
- Assembly of circuit boards
- Achieving and work towards deadlines
The ideal candidate will:
- Be hard-working
- Be flexible with working hours/overtime to meet the business requirements
- Due to the nature of the role, have a good level of written/spoken English
Any other responsibilities which may fall in line with your job role:
- The effective and efficient performance of all additional ad hoc duties which may be assigned from time-to-time by the management team in the interests of the business and its needs.
Monday to Thursday 0800 to 1630
and Friday 0800-1300 must be available to work overtime
Rate of pay:
£8.15 per hour . Time and a half will be paid on Saturdays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'