Salary: Dependent on Experience
About the Company:
Our client, TheAdler and Allan Group, is a provider of specialist environmental and asset management services to a range of businesses that handle, store and utilize hazardous liquids, principally oil-based fuels. The Group’s targeted services have been developed to help its customers meet ever increasing regulatory and compliance-related obligations in particular by maintaining the integrity of their assets. A&A’s services are performed by its highly skilled and accredited workforce on a planned and reactive basis from service centres around the UK.
Due to an increase in workload and need to satisfy customer demand, we are seeking to appoint a number of suitable qualified and experienced individuals.
- Operating Company vehicles for which the postholder is suitably qualified to operate.
- Responsibility for ensuring all vehicle checks is undertaken prior to commencing any works and reporting any vehicle defects to supervision as soon as identified.
- Responsibility for ensuring the security of all Company vehicles and equipment.
- Carrying out works in accordance with health and safety to include provided RAMS documentation. The postholder holds full responsibility for reading and signing such documentation. The postholder is required to use knowledge and experience to contribute to the pursuance of works and meet customer demand.
- Responsibility for cleaning all plant and equipment post job. The postholder will also be responsible for identifying repair work as required.
- Liaison with customers on site to discuss on-going works and further services of the Company and completion of all works paperwork and submission in a timely manner to divisional supervision.
- Liaison with supervision regarding all works and recommending improvements of possible opportunities.
- Any other duties for which the postholder is qualified for and capable of undertaking.
- Previous experience gained in a similar environment
- Hold a valid full UK driving licence
- Previous knowledge and experience of completing RAMS documentation.
Proof of the right to work in the UK will be required, and the successful applicants may be subject to a DBS check if this is required for environments in which they may be deployed.
If you meet the Operator requirements and feel the role is a good fit for you, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'