Deliver the inbound or outbound processes safely and accurately in line with the logistics plans.
- Understand new/improved process, practises and systems to enhance performance
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- Promote a good health, safety and environmental culture within the department that complies with procedures and completes near miss reporting, to promote a safe working environment
- Provide training to operational staff
- Follow reasonable instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Comply all technical and safety procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- A good standard of education; demonstrates good literacy and numerical skills, able to understand, communicate and report clearly in English
- Experience of operating as a lead operative within an FMCG environment
- Basic Food Hygiene Accreditation, Allergen Awareness, Health and Safety (provided by Greencore)
- Good problem solving skills
- Fork lift truck licence and counterbalance (not essential)
About the Company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job