Operations Treasury Manager - Ref: 19248
Your New Job Title: Operations Treasury Manager
Your New Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Central London
Job status: Full Time Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm with 1 hour lunch break between 12-2pm
Who You'll Be Working for: An international corporate bank
The Required Skills:
- Exemplary skills in processing Forex, Money Market and Derivative products
- Experience of Summit deal processing system in a back office environment preferred
- Experience with SWIFT
- Position Keeping and reporting and Nostro balance management
- Experience of MIFID2 reporting and new Regulatory controls
- Experience (prior working knowledge) of other Banking operations areas including:
- Syndicated and Bi-Lateral Loans
- Trade Finance
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- The Treasury Operations Officer will be principally a team player, working closely with Operations team colleagues and other key departments processing and managing transactions in the branch Core Banking, 'Summit’ Treasury system and SWIFT for all Investment and Treasury business.
- He/She will also be comfortable working independently resolving day to day issues and working on projects related to the Treasury desk reporting to the Head of Operations.
- A good knowledge of and experience of MIFID 2 reporting is required as T+1 reporting will be part of the days’ work.
- Must have a sound knowledge of processing Treasury products including but not limited to; MM, Forex, Swaps, CD’s, Bonds, NDF’s, FRA’s, Precious Metals and Derivative products.
- A knowledge of CLS preferable.
- Sound experience of Position Keeping - for Operations, compiling and submitting all currency positions and Nostro reconciled balances in a timely manner throughout each business day.
- Responsible for the safe custody storage and administration of all Treasury related documentation held in the branch.
- To perform any other duties as directed by the Head of Operations or Senior Management including participation in product and system development.
- A working knowledge of other operations team products covering; Trade Finance, Clearing, Loans Administration and Account Opening, to provide necessary cover, under the direction of the Head of Operations.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- At least 4 years’ experience and a sound track record in banking industry, with emphasis on the above skills.
- Experience in similar small to medium sized institution within Treasury operations with broader understanding of the wider operations environment and products.
- The ability to work confidently on their own initiative or with the team.
- Must be willing to 'get involved,’ with a hands on approach to help with the jobs at hand, at all levels, as needed within the small team.
- Have sufficient confidence and expertise to act as checker, authoriser of the work of others using previous skills.
- Will have a mind-set geared to future career progression within the bank as the branch and operations develops.
- Be able to work closely with other teams within the branch and Head Office.
- Experience working on system projects and stress testing scenarios (preferable but not essential)
- Will have worked well within a fast paced, varied environment, using exceptional attention to detail and have the ability to constantly meet required tight deadlines
- Educated to degree standard with a good academic record preferred but not a substitute for sound experience in the required fields.
- Ability to read Chinese and speak Mandarin is a plus but not a must have.
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'