Operations Trainer – Up to £23,000 per annum plus annual bonus!
Are you an experienced and passionate trainer with experience of developing people?
Are you able an exceptionally organised person?
Do you want to work in a fun, friendly, professional and rewarding environment based in Chester city centre?
If you have answered yes to all of the above I would love to hear from you!
Due the company’s success, my client is currently looking to expand their Training team with an Operations Trainer. The Operations Trainer is an extremely crucial position within the business as you will be spreading the passion and values of the company at all times.
You would be supporting the whole Operations team by implementing different training methods to a wide range of people, from new people to the business as well existing and experienced members of the team.
This role will be a faced paced one and things can change quickly in a contact centre environment so someone who is extremely adaptable is essential. No day will be the same and you will be expected to liaise with senior management to ensure all areas of training are covered. Some of the duties will be;
• Develop and implement a training within the contact centre to assist in employee development
• Delivery of operational training across the contact centre via structured workshops and induction courses
• Conducting follow up development discussions with line managers, coaching and feedback as required
• Ensuring all training records and systems are updated accurately and well maintained
• Designing and producing training materials for Workshops, Technical and Soft Skills training.
This is an exciting time for the business and a very exciting role!
You will work in a modern office in Chester city centre and be given great company benefits such as;
• 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
• An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
• Annual bonus scheme
• Staff pension
• Private Medical
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
• Staff discount
• Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
• Free fruit, tea and coffee supplied in the office.
To be considered for the role then please apply online or contact me on the following: or 01244.405.100.
I will look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Consultant - Reed Chester
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'