* Issuing airline tickets and Reissuing of airline tickets in a timely manner.
* Ensure telephone enquiries are dealt with in a helpful and precise manner ascertaining requirements.
* Manage Q's.
* Calculate the ticketed tax for each booking.
* Provide the final QC check on the booking including applicable number of stops, flight numbers used, permitted mileages, and all other booking rules.
* Support accounts with the investigation of ADM'S and profit queries
* Ensure ticket deadlines are met.
* Daily collating, reporting of BSP/accounting documents.
* Carry out quality checks and administration tasks.
* Maintain good working relationships with all departments.
* Excellent knowledge of GDS (Amadeus, Sabre, GAL or Worldspan)
* Knowledge of interpreting Airline Contracts, CAT35 and GDS ticket rules.
* Excellent team working ability.
* Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
* Display numeric capability.
* A pro-active approach to problem solving, assuming responsibility for the resolution.
* Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to multi task.
* The enthusiasm and drive to work to deadlines, targets and achieve objectives.
* The ability to prioritise.
* A pleasant, professional and helpful telephone manner.
* Ability to decipher airline contracts, transferring details to tickets issued.
My client are offering a competitive basic salary range of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum subject to experience.
If you feel you meet the specific job requirements and would like to be considered please click on 'Apply' and attach an up to date copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'