Our client operates as an infrastructure solutions business delivering improved operating performance of commercial and industrial facilities with a focus on Engineering Consultancy, Operations & Maintenance and Energy Trading. Due to expansion we are now working alongside the company to bring an Operations Technician to work on the Beckton Energy Plant.
Due to the ongoing development of the Beckton Energy CHiP Plant, we are pleased to be expanding our Operations Team. The Operations Technician will work as a member of a shift team (at times alone), & will be responsible for the safe, efficient operation, maintenance & improvement of the CHiP in line with business and statutory needs.
- Time served apprenticeship (Level 3) in an engineering or process discipline.
- Contributing to continuous process/production/operational environments.
- First line maintenance.
- Following procedures, systems & processes.
- Working to targets.
- Working a shift pattern.
- Supporting planning & outage management.
- Safe System of Work processes & procedures including permit to work, incident control, risk assessments and method statements.
Microsoft Office: word, excel & email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"