The Operations Team Leader will take overall responsibility for process execution to deliver against SLA's for the processes that they are accountable for. As Operations Team Leader, you will be responsible for a team of 8-9 Operations Specialists and ensuring that your team members are working in line with company policy, regulatory rules and client requirements.
In addition to the ongoing management of the processes, the you will be responsible for leading, developing, motivating and coaching the team to a high standard to ensure that they remain focused on putting the consumer at the heart of everything we do and are delivering against Service Level Agreements.
Key responsibilities of the Operations Team Leader include:
- Monitoring performance and providing feedback and advice for improvement and development
- Providing ongoing training and coaching ensuring high levels of morale and motivation
- Build and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders through calls and visits
- Service Level Agreement management, exception management and escalation management
- Ensure that all team members deliver to time and expectations
- Implement and maintain robust controls and ensure risks are identified and mitigated against
- Design and deliver team training
- Ownership of documentation including reviews or updates of key operational policies, processes and flows and procedures
- Generate ideas for product enhancement and support in the delivery of change to the bespoke platforms
- Continuous improvement of platforms and processes under management to deliver tangible capacity generation or cost savings to the business.
- Strong experience in process management and process improvement
- 1+ years' experience in people management and leadership
- Flexible and enthusiastic, a self-starter, well presented and personable with highly effective communication skills
- Strong organisational/time management skills
- Experience working within the financial services or banking industry would be preferred but is not essential
- Prior client facing experience would also be an advantage
- Customer Service
- Team Leader
- Business Operations