This market leading commercial organisation is looking for an experienced Operations Team Leader for its Midlands site to oversee daily transport, logistics and staff.
- Responsibility for effectively assisting with all areas of operational service delivery
- Collating working diary alongside Operations Manager (daily)
- Keeping up to date with legislation regarding driver’s hours etc.
- Ensuring all crews are ready and assigned to specific job (daily )
- Overseeing up to 100 workers (both temporary and permanent)- dealing with queries
- Liaising with agencies regarding availability of staff, wages, time sheets, Inputting purchase orders
- Dealing with time sheets, calculating hours and signing off hours worked ready for payment
- Ensuring all workers are equipped with correct uniform to meet health and safety requirements
- Creating reports on Excel for management and clients
- Uploading of receipts
- Managing suppliers
Supporting the Operations Manager in the following areas:
- Exceptional service delivery
- Customer service
- Cost control
- Continuous improvement
- KPI’s and reporting
- HR - recruitment, liaison with agencies, staff performance and discipline
- Legal compliance
- Hold a National CPC or in process of obtaining one
- Demonstrate strengths in leadership
- Hands on, practical and have a pragmatic approach
- Adept at working in a pressurised environment
- Resourceful and a tenacious problem solver
- Constantly seek to improve the operation
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effectively communicate at all levels
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Hold a current UK driving licence
- Salary: c£23k
- Excellent benefits package
- Good working environments
- Further training will be provided
Send you CV if this is the perfect role for you!
Thank you for your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job