My client is one of the world’s largest law firms; they currently operate from over 35 offices globally and employ nearly 3500 Lawyers.
Their London office has first rate working conditions with plenty of light & space. They also have an on-site fitness centre, staff restaurant and one of best benefits packages in London.
- Overviewing the Operations team including managing Payments and billing administration.
- Producing training programs and development plans for staff.
- Ensuring that inbound post is attended to in a timely manner.
- Assisting GSSC with queries regarding invoice payments and suppliers.
- Ensure employee expense claims comply with the internal expenses policy.
- Ensure that the GPMS is regularly updated
- Ensuring that e-billing systems are kept up to date.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when they arise.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Experience within a Payments department
- Experience working within a professional services environment
- Good numeracy skills
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.