Working Hours - Monday to Friday 08:00-17:30
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who is innovative, growing and a market leader within their sector.
Acting as the Operations/Team Assistant, you will support the Operations Director and the Operations Team.
- Responding to emails on behalf of the Director
- Management of the company annual leave requests and platform.
- Management of Internal and External Company Events
- Co-ordination of the Operations Director’s diary
- Preparation for daily meetings, including producing an agenda and issuing meeting minutes
- Creating presentations on behalf of the Operations Director
- Managing reservations including travel and restaurants
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems.
- To maintain and provide a support service for the Director’s daily schedule
- To work co-operatively with colleagues in the Operations team providing support and cover as required.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Experience of working in a fasted paced environment
- Flexibility and a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities working alone or as part of a team.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Accuracy and close attention to detail.
- Well organised and able to prioritise as necessary and to multitask.
- Ability to forward plan and work to deadlines within a busy environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job