With a large collection of well known clients, they are on their way to being industry leaders within their sector and are based in an exciting and vibrant office in the West End of London.
This role comes with fantastic opportunities and benefits, including flexible hours, company away days and private medical insurance.
An ASAP start is preferred, and could potentially be a temp to perm opportunity for an immediately available candidate.
Retailer and Partner On-Boarding
• Co-ordination of on boarding activity to ensure operational readiness ahead of retailer launch
• Supporting day to day communications with Publishers/Retailer to enhance and maintain approval processes
• Ensure the offers are set up as per the marketing calendar and campaign briefs
• Liaise with internal teams to ensure deadlines are adhered to and offers are confirmed with adequate timing and in line with agreed business rules
• Accurately input all offer details using Reward’s platform
• Developing and maintaining a close working relationship with the Client Services and Publisher teams
• Manage own workload in an efficient and timely manner
• Identifying process loopholes / enhancements and suggesting where improvements can be made
• Conducting regular quality checks to identify any issues or inconsistencies
• Focus on reducing the amount of customer impacting issues
• Operating a ‘right first time’ policy
System, Training and Enhancements
• Deliver training, Support UAT/pre-sales activity as and when called upon
• Suggesting system enhancements to improve / enhance the offer briefing and offer management process.
Client / Customer Support
• Monitoring and ordering of redemption stock, liaising directly with retailers
• Continuous Improvement or bug fix documentation/escalation
• Participate as the subject matter expert and engage with internal and external stakeholders on BAU tasks and projects
• Customer issue resolution, providing escalation support for Contactable and our external Clients frontline support teams
• Efficiently deliver digital redemption resends using the email platform
• Demonstrate a good understanding of other systems used and understanding of how to resolve any issues
Relevant experience in a Service/Operational role
A team-oriented, personable individual with the ability to develop relationships with staff members of all levels of experience across the organisation
Has a desire and ability to quickly become the subject matter expert on product features
Excellent relationship-building and strong organisation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
Competence in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Vision
Creative flair for solutions as well as keen eye to spot a broken process/loophole
Good administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Good organisational skills, including strong process skills and detail-orientation
Totally trustworthy, reliable and honest
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job