iSmash specialises in the express repair of smartphones, tablets and computers. iSmash vision is simple - to be the trailblazer in the international tech repair market by providing our customers with the fastest, most convenient and professional tech repair service by empowering our specialists to redefine and deliver best-in-class customer service and repair standards. Launched in London in 2013, iSmash has since grown to thirty locations in six major cities across the UK and has plans to grow to seventy stores nationwide by 2020. iSmash are looking for talented and ambitions professionals to join our energetic team to help us realise this vision and growth plans.
Due to the planned expansion we are looking for an energetic Operations Support Executive to join our busy Support Office team. The Operations Support Executive is responsible for supporting stores and external business partners with the daily operational tasks of the business and play a key role in the Support Office. If you enjoy working in a busy, challenging environment and are able to use your own initiative, then this role would be ideal for you.
- Provide first line support to store teams via email, phone and Teams, connecting stores with other departments to provide a solution
- Logging and prioritising issues, completing tasks within the minimum time frame to ensure that stores can focus on serving customers
- Reporting on regular issues to identify operating efficiencies and act to improve upon them
- Collating data from stores for support office departments
- To procure the fulfilment of contract obligations with iSmash and its business partnerships including manufactures and large corporates and act as the day-to-day interface between the business, its business partnerships and our collective customers.
- Ensure that all contractual obligations are met, and all policies and processes are complied with.
- Manage and over-see day-to-day operations under these contracts and offer operational support including, but not limited to, organizing repair appointments, reporting, IT support, supply chain support, store support, customer support and resolving escalations.
- Assisting with support for ad hoc operations projects,
- Assisting with the collation of data from stores for support office departments within the specified time frame,
- Maintaining accurate records for key services like connectivity, alarms, digital screens, etc
- Assisting with the collation and distribution of Daily News from support office department
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Organisational and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Project management experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Relationship management - work with both stores and externals to always represent the brand values to the highest level;
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in technology would be advantageous
- A solid knowledge of retail structure is desirable
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management
- Operational Support