Opem are a bespoke electronic security provider covering the London and the south east. Due to our further expansion we have an exciting opportunity in our operations team. We are looking for a customer focussed individual, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to learn. There will be plenty of opportunities to grow and progress within the company for the right person.
This role is perfect for someone who is ready to take a step up, and make a real difference to our clients.
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make sure all telephone calls to our main number are answered in good time and in a courteous manner.
- Managing all access control card changes for our clients using the appropriate system.
- Control and management of Opem preferred contractors.
- Perform and maintain a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Liaise with clients and Opem engineers regarding the booking of service and maintenance visits.
- Day to day management of service desk.
- Ensure that all service calls are managed correctly on Opem CRM system.
- Ensure timely and accurate updating of tickets/actions on the CRM for invoicing purposes.
- Deal with day to day operational problems.
- To manage stock control and ordering of equipment and stationery if required.
- To ensure that the office space is tidy and well maintained.
- Complete all paperwork, (including time sheets and expenses), to specified standards and submit by stated deadlines.
- To actively comply with and promote all working policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you by a Director.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with customers.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of people.
- Be prepared to work with minimum supervisor or part of a team.
- Computer Literate
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job