Operation Support Analyst
Do you have experience and knowledge of business improvement processes?
Are you proactive in achieving in results?
Do you want to work for a growing business?
If you answered yes to all these questions then this is the role for you. Interaction recruitment is currently working with a local utility business who is seeking a permanent Operational Support Analyst.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Providing key updates to the business regarding any critical service outages or issues, and aligning expectations around when normal service will resume
Representation of the company at external supplier meetings, to discuss the provision of critical services to the business and build relationships with key suppliers to aid the continued growth of the business
Preparation of project reports as required providing updates to the Operational Support Manager or Programme Manager.
Preparation of service level reports to demonstrate to the business and external suppliers how key services provided by external suppliers are being maintained
Ensuring that key service levels are monitored closely within SLAs by suppliers when managed by direct and indirect reports, and following closely with Procurement and Purchasing to ensure that contractual agreements are adhered to.
Being the communication channel between external suppliers and internal departments for critical services, and feeding back progress updates to the Operational Support Manager or Programme Manager.
Assisting the Contact Centre with any customer or process related queries, providing feedback in a timely manner
· Excellent written English skills
· Good level of Maths and English
· Experience and knowledge of Business Process Improvement
· Ability to display and communicate a logical thought process
· Ability to display excellent analytical skills
· Undertake individual working to a high level of attention to detail
· Identifying issues and resolutions
· Being proactive in achieving results, confidently chasing external stakeholders and resolving issues
· Able to cope with tight deadlines and changing priorities, under pressure
· Striving to enhance process without compromising existing results
· Building rapport with other teams within the business to enable great working relationships
For more information please contact Donna Crook at interaction recruitment on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job