We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Support Analyst to join our dynamic and rapidly growing company based within a 5 minute walk of Billericay Station. We are offering a competitive salary, semi-annual bonuses, company pension, company stock options and other benefits.
The Operations Support Analyst will work as part of an expanding team supporting the growing business with Management Intelligence and database management. The role provides a vital link between our operations teams in the field, our operational systems and Head Office staff.
Duties will include:
- Providing a first line of contact for both Regional and Contract Managers, competently dealing with any issues that arise and directing queries appropriately
- Updating Management Information System to ensure data accuracy
- Manipulating databases and spread sheets to obtain information to assist with monitoring performance with client contracts
- Developing bespoke, intelligence based reports to assess current performance levels and where action is required to enhance / facilitate improved operational performance
- Owning key business processes to ensure delivery of a first class service with exceptional quality
- Use in house technologies, such as smart phone applications, to facilitate Field Team Visit schedules
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Strong IT skills - experienced in using MS Office packages with particular competency is MS Excel.
- Previous experience in customer facing/ help desk role.
- Applicants must be willing to work on a shift basis as part of a help desk function providing support over a 12 hour timeframe.