Diversey are a leading global provider of commercial cleaning, sanitation and hygiene solutions. The company´s products, systems and expertise have been making food, drink, and facilities safer for its customers and building the pride of the people whose job it is to keep our world clean. Today, Diversey touches the lives of 800 million workers directly or indirectly.
Moving forward, under new leadership and with the investment of Bain Capital, Diversey is poised to transform itself and the industry to change the game in the way the cleaning industry creates value with digital solutions. We are seizing exciting opportunities to become a knowledge-based company selling more predictive solutions based on our Internet of Clean™ platform, robotics, and sustainability innovations. The Internet of Clean™ gives us a chance to radically transform the way the industry delivers value through cleaning, and is delivering huge benefits by preventing food poisoning, hospital acquired infections and other health related incidents. Diversey is very well positioned to lead the industry in this transformation.
Main Purpose Of The Role
As the Operations/Supply Chain Manager you will dedicated to the Sainsbury’s fleet management.
There are 609 Sainsbury’s stores across the UK that will have between 1 or 2 TASKI machines responsible to support the facility management team.
You will be responsible for ensuring through data analysis that all machines are being well maintained and repaired through field service engineers. Furthermore, you will also initiate any training that facility management operatives might need in order to maintain each machine.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide internal and external customers with recommendations for cost savings and efficiencies via data analysing and reporting
- To manage contractual requirements of Sainsbury’s contract
- To provide outstanding support to the sales force and engineering team, consistently meeting or exceeding their expectations.
- Provide reporting suite and IoC (Internet of Cleaning) analysis to support Customer growth and retention
- Ensure all misuse and abuse billing is completed and invoiced for TASKI
- Provide reporting suite and IoC analysis to monitor contractual compliance
- Manage and operate Customer specific portals and breakdown reporting systems
- Create and complete development plans with the TCS manager to drive self-improvement
- Attend all relevant business and customer meetings to represent and enhance business acumen
As the Operations/Supply Chain Manager you will have the following:
- Obtained a degree from University
- Good analytical skills
- Competence handling data and numbers
- Good interpersonal skills
- A strong leadership skills
- You will also have 3-5 years’ experience working after University (this does not need to be relatable)
Salary and Benefits
- Attractive Salary
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
Discovery are the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.