*Contract Role (Ongoing with chance of going permanent)
*Competitive Salary (+Shift Allowance)
*Various Shifts (Flexibility Required)
Currently for one of the world's largest distribution companies who are expanding their team within Operations!
If you're interested in joining a business where you can have fun, achieve amazing results and put smiles on people's faces, this could be the role for you.
As an Operations Support/Supervisor you will oversee the shift management in one of their fulfilment centres,sortation centres and delivery stations
This is a varied, challenging role and every day is different!
· Create and cultivate a safe working environment by identifying safety opportunities across your work area
· Manage and train our Associates to help deliver the best service for our customers
· Ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in line with quality and safety guidelines
· Continuously provide critical shift related information to front line management and operators
· Engage with support functions and/or other departments to address common issues or needs in key areas of performance.
· Help to solve logistics and supply chain challenges through data analysis, innovation and process optimisation
The Right Candidate…
Has strong communication skills, demonstrates a great sense of ownership, leads by example in all areas of performance and can develop subject matter expertise in all operations processes. You will need to be able to work with data, motivate employees to achieve the best, but most importantly can keep the customer at the heart of every decision you make.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'