Our client is recruiting an Operation Supervisor
Location: - Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
This business began in 2005, we now have over 900 turbines across the United Kingdom and they are part of one of the leading Wind Turbine companies in the world.
Our client have an exciting new opportunity for an Operations Supervisor to join the company. Reporting to and taking guidance from the Operations Manager. In this position you will have an excellent understanding of business processes and the ability to analyse facts and figures. People management skills and prior experience in planning and driving improvements using KPI’s are fundamental to this position.
Operations Supervisor Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Take ownership of the UK Service plan ensuring the Coordinators are delivering their individual area requirements to meet the fundamental business needs
• Work closely and in collaboration with the Field Area Managers to deliver on the Operational KPI’s.
• Manage the performance of all personnel under your supervision, including on call Rota’s for weekend cover and authorize & coordinate holidays for all direct reports
• Maintain and improve communication between all departments.
• Use the business tools such as SAP, Business Analyser and Click Schedule to champion alignment across the business and manage direct reports to this standard.
• Work to the processes recognised in ARIS and identify gaps where further or new processes are needed. Work with the team to define these processes.
• Supervise the progress of various working projects and working groups.
• Self-reliant with a positive can do attitude which will see you making decisions and being assertive, in order to achieve results and targets
Some travel may be expected in this position overseas or to other areas around the UK. Full UK clean driving licence is essential
The Ideal Operations Supervisor:
• Degree qualified with a technical degree being most advantageous. Previous expertise in planning and knowledge of maintenance management processes is essential.
• Microsoft Office proficient, SAP experience and SCADA usage would be advantageous
• Leadership or Management training preferred
• Able to demonstrate and maintain exceptional organisational and communications skills across a range of levels and departments
• Capacity to be resolute and drive improvements
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, be focused & able to prioritise work and achieve measurable results
Salary will be dependent on experience and we offer additional benefits. To apply for the role of Operations Supervisor, please click below.
- People management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job