Company Overview and Mission
Ask yourself; what can I do this month, this week, or right now to move towards my goal?
Join Prime Now!
Amazon UK announced Prime Now, the newest benefit for Prime members, which offers one-hour delivery on over ten thousand items through a mobile app. Prime Now is powered by Amazon's growing network of fulfilment centres that utilise high-end technology to speed up order delivery times for customers. Now, Prime members can get daily essentials such as coffee, batteries and nappies, as well as other popular items like games consoles, toys and sports equipment, delivered right to their door in an hour or less.
We are looking to hire an Operations Supervisor in Surrey to join a team that redefines ultrafast delivery, takes ownership and pushes the boundaries of e-commerce every day. Help us build and grow this new service for our customers, while embracing our fun and peculiar work environment. This is your chance to make history.
The ideal candidate possesses a real drive to take ownership, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to customer service as it directly impacts customer order fulfillment. Each Supervisor must be able to perform all of the job duties and physical requirements in the work environment, in order to meet the requirements of the job as described below:
- Utilise digital scanners
- Relocate products using pallet jacks
- Pick customer orders
- Stow products away on warehouse shelves
- Troubleshoot problems to resolution
- Understand all aspects of fulfillment/production
- Adhere and ensure strict safety, quality, and fulfillment production standards for all associates
- Ensures product meets customer satisfaction requirements
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Review work forecasts and determine productivity requirements to meet the overall site customer orders
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Provide feedback and coaching to associates on performance
- Address discipline and/or performance issues
- Utilise data reports and metrics to ensure efficiency and delivery of results
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels of management
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Direct management experience
- GCSE's or equivalent
Location -Surrey - GU16
Shift Pattern -Sunday-Thursday
- £11.50 per hour
- Paid Holidays (accrued based on length of service)
- Opportunity to work for a globally, successful organisation
- Opportunity to work in a talent enthused environment/Opportunity to work in an environment that embraces and develops talent
Please note that all applicants must be over 18 years old, and will be required to take a Drug and Alcohol test and Criminal Background Check prior to employment.
PMP are an equal opportunities employer.
If this sounds like for you, please send us your CV:
Contact details PMP -
Do not miss out! Apply now!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job