OPERATIONS / STUDIO / PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Our client creates digital packaging assets for some of the most recognisable brands in the world. Their dynamic, innovative team works with FMCG brands to prepare packaging artworks for mass print production.
As the Operations Supervisor, it will be your responsibility to support the Operations Managers ensure that the above core values are intrinsically considered by each and every employee in their day to day working. Alongside the Operations Management team you will be responsible for the day to day running of all operational areas, ensuring our people are working in a motivated and empowering environment with the knowledge, skills and tools to perform their role to their best of their ability.
- Lead, motivate and inspire our people to improve performance and seek continuous improvement.
- Get the best out of our people in a way that is empowering, involving and participative.
- Support the development of our people to provide them with every opportunity to achieve their maximum
- Work with the Operations Managers and Account Managers to ensure our people are utilised in the most effective way.
- Support the delivery of great customer service and quality, on time, every time.
- Work as part of our wider Operations team, based across sites in the UK and other global locations, sharing ideas, problem solving and constantly looking for more effective ways of working.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- The ability to demonstrate you are a people person who champions individual's and teamwork, understands the importance of communication and can motivate all to embrace change.
- A proven track record in being an inspirational leader, demonstrating you lead by example, not just driving your team but motivating them to achieve more even when under pressure.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment, you will have a successful record of delivering results.
- Knowledge and experience in a design and/or artwork business would be bene?cial but not essential for the right candidates.
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us -
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
- studio / production / operations / manager / flexo / litho / gravure / print / KPI management / technical manager / pre press manager / studio manager