My Client is a UK-based International Trade Finance provider, servicing trade between Asia and developed markets.
With existing business covering UK,Russia and Singapore, they have recently set up subsidiaries in the USA and China,
Due to outstanding success they are currently looking to grow the Operations Team
Duties will include
- Examining potential deals from each of a Risk, Operational and Legal perspective
- Oversight of internal operational processes to ensure both delivery and compliance
- Direct customer communication and relationship development, both at initial sales level, and later to ensure delivery, adequate documentation and compliance
- Working with the New Product Development Committee, structuring and analysing new types of deal from the operational perspective
- Ensuring that all questions raised by Risk and Legal team are heard and answered to the satisfaction of all parties
- Supporting the internal risks-legal-operational information exchange
- KYC procedures (communication with logistics companies, database management re data received from clients)
3 years + experience of working in operations of a trade-finance or factoring company or department of bank engaged in these activities.
- Good knowledge of international trade and supply chain processes between supplier based in developing countries and buyers based in developed countries.
- Good knowledge of methods and procedures for prevention of fraud in international trades as well as of methods for verification of international shipments.
- Deal Flow
- International Trade
- Supply Chain
- Trade Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job