The Operations Specialist executes routine and complex transactions with general supervision referring the most complex and risk related transactions to management. Interacts with customers to assess problems and gathers information that must be escalated
- Performs day-to-day processing activities for the operating area listed above
- Ensures strict adherence to procedures and critical time frames
- Provides input to develop/modify procedures and controls in order to reduce risk
- Interacts with participants, paying agents, transfer agents, and other DTC operational areas.
- Responsible for conducting, reviewing, analyzing, resolving, and escalating the results of any manual or automated OFAC screening, Section 311 and other compliance/regulatory related screening conducted by the business unit.
- Responsible for supporting the department in adherence to AML/BSA policies and procedures as set-forth by various regulatory bodies.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Customer Service and Problem Solving Skills
- MicroSoft Office skills
- Ablity to prioritise workload.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving