Our client is looking for an experienced Operations / Service Manager to assist in a busy Hospital setting.
Location: East London
Pay rate: £20.00 to £24.00 per hour paye or £23 to £28.00 per hour umbrella
Type of role: Temporary expected to be 3 months
Hours: Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm) 37.5 hours per week
Duties will include:
- Support the establishment of a clear vision for these specific work areas with senior colleagues to create a working environment that empowers staff to achieve optimal performance
- Operational experience of managing a busy medical speciality service
- Contribute to the wider management of the Division and of the Trust on specific projects as and when appropriate
- Work with the divisional management team, Associate Medical Director, Operations Director, Heads of Nursing, Clinical Leads and Heads of Service to ensure the achievement of performance and other local and national clinical and non-clinical targets.
- Work with the divisional management team within specific clinical areas and in partnership with operational managers and clinicians to ensure the effective provision of consistent quality services.
- Provide first line operational management to outpatient and administrative departments and supervise systems and processes including managing waiting times and access targets
- Manage designated financial resources within budget and support the Operations Director/Head of Nursing in financial management within the directorate
- Dermatology experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Divisional Management
- NHS Trust
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job