To lead delivery of the MFP transformational change programme, through exemplary project management and leadership/management of stakeholders.
You will contribute to setting strategy with the Operations Director and lead research, analysis and implementation and embedding of the strategy, through to benefits realisation.
You will ensure impact on day-to-day operations and the broader MFP team is fully considered and supported during change delivery.
• To work with the Operations Director to shape the MFP strategic change agenda
• To set structures and governance for project management within MFP
• Take responsibility for the definition, documentation and safe execution of medium and large-scale projects, actively participating in all phases of the project
• To construct and maintain appropriately challenging but achievable project plans, at both high and granular levels
• To set and maintain reporting framework, ensuring key stakeholders have clarity on progress
• To identify, assess and manage resources, costs and risks to the success of the projects
• To lead project teams to deliver strategic goals
• To build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• To empower the team by creating a supportive environment for team members to excel at their roles and develop their careers
• Experience in working at a strategic and tactical level to ensure that deliverables meet the business needs of the organisation
• Have strong leadership skills, modelling a performance culture and constructively building achievement, confidence and skills in others
• Question and challenge conventional thinking, with a continual eye on the bigger picture in terms of the corporate context and external environment
• Role model agility and adaptability in mindset and ways of working
• Work successfully with key stakeholders
• Demonstrate a high level of innovation and creativity
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of Financial Services technology solutions and digital landscape
• Experience of managing multiple projects concurrently
• Excellent communications skills, in particular, the ability to clearly convey complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Excellent working knowledge and practical experience of the main principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation.
• Significant experience in the development of project-related documentation
WORKING AT MAZARS
We embrace your individual strengths to capitalise on what makes you unique.
We are proud to offer a working environment where everyone is given opportunities to shine. The firm promotes an environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals.
Whether you want to gain exposure to different types of clients, learn new skills or move nationally or internationally, Mazars offers plenty of opportunity to achieve your goals.
At Mazars we operate an agile approach to working. For us agile working means empowering and trusting our people. Empowering our people to work where, when and how they choose. And trusting our people to make the right choices for Mazars, their team and themselves to deliver the best outcome for the client. By its very nature, agile working won’t look the same for everyone. Ultimately it’s up to our people to decide what’s right.
At Mazars diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We also recognise that being a diverse and inclusive organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, qualifications and experience.
WE ARE MAZARS
We are a positively different international accountancy and advisory firm. With entrepreneurship and a desire to create value at the heart of our DNA, we differentiate ourselves by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business.
We are proud of our strong European heritage, our smart and sustainable growth and of the single global partnership we have built to serve clients around the world.
For more information regarding careers at Mazars please visit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'