eCommerce Logistics Associate
Easyship has innovated the global shipping landscape with our shipping and logistics technology.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and we work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce. We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we’re always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher. Join our diverse team of developers, sales, marketing, and operations professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!
Position Title: eCommerce Logistics Associate
Reports to: Global Operations Manager
Internal - Operations, Sales & Customer Success, and Tech teams
External - Courier, Freight Forwarding, Warehouse Partners
Job Purpose: Easyship is a shipping platform that connects sellers and marketplaces to couriers. Beyond that, we build and execute customized end-to-end shipping solutions for clients worldwide. These solutions can combine a number of partners and services, from global freight forwarding service to last-mile delivery. We’re looking for a well-rounded candidate with freight forwarding, ecommerce shipping, warehousing & fulfillment, and general logistics experience. Plus a knack for project management to keep these projects on track.
You will manage the process from end-to-end: build solutions to meet a client’s needs using Easyship’s network of partners, deliver quotes, and ultimately execute the plan. Success is measured by adherence to strict shipping timelines, ability to maintain a project’s profitability, and creativity when building solutions.
Global pandemics, port strikes, service cost increases, and more - the shipping landscape changes fast and challenges are always popping up. A successful candidate will have the ability to react quickly and independently to these challenges.
- Manage inbound Sales requests for Logistics Projects quotes; develop a shipping project plan and quote to Sales team
- Execute Logistics Projects from end-to-end, including: booking freight, managing partner & client coordination, tracking goods to final destination, ensuring accurate and timely fulfillment operations with warehouse partners.
- Track and report on each project’s timeline and profitability; solve challenges and escalate when needed
- Manage a global network of 3PL and carrier partners; hold partners accountable to service level agreements
- Develop weekly and project-based road-maps to drive accountability and adherence to timelines
- Be the resident expert on Easyship Logistics capabilities and restrictions
- Communicate effectively with CSM teams to ensure all project details are accurately conveyed to clients in a timely manner
- Proactively identify problems, create solutions, and implement improvements
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- 2-4 years of experience working in freight forwarding, eCommerce shipping and logistics; Project management a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- MS Excel skills (Working with large data sets, look-ups, IF-statements and pivots)
- Experience working with Asana or other Project Management Software
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees
- Confident presentation skills
- High proficiency in English (verbal & written)
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in a related field.
- Project Management certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin
What We Offer:
We offer opportunities that will challenge you to solve real business problems, innovate, and grow in ways that you can’t imagine. If you are talented, ambitious, have a sense of adventure, and are interested in building a global business that’s a leader in the eCommerce space, we invite you to learn more about us and join our team.
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- Generous vacation policy
- Gym allowance
- Annual all-company Summit in Hong Kong!
- Working with a first class global team
Easyship will not be responding to any agency or outsourcing outreach for any of our open positions.
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'