Sales & Operations Planner
- Circa £30,000 £36,000pa depending on experience
- 6 month fixed term assignment
- Tamworth, Staffordshire, West Midlands
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Are you an experienced sales and operations planner? Do you have excellent coordination skills and knowledge of database management? Are you looking to work for a forward thinking market leading company?
If you have these skills then we are recruiting for somebody like you.
Key Responsibilities- Sales & Operations Planner
- This pivotal role will require you to work in tandem with: supply chain, production, engineering, quality and logistics.
- Daily update of the MRP and proactive review of supply and demand to determine the new order and push/pull actions to ensure customer demand is met
- Generate production capacity plans
- Monitor the daily progress of WIP against the production plan advising the operations manager of any gaps
- Working closely with the commercial team; obtain and collect sales and operation planning data to support financial forecasting and business development
- Interaction with AES global and S&OP team to utilise the SAP implementation and align business planning and processes to increase effectiveness.
- To be able to Analyse and evaluate data produced to understand implications and relay this information to management on a timely basis.
Key Skills- Sales & Operations Planner
- Ability to work in a structured manner
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A good team player with the confidence to challenge the norm and lead when the situation requires.
- Excellent knowledge of ERP/MRP, excel and database management
- Ideally, you will have experience in manufacturing engineering or similar industries
- Have an adaptable and flexible approach
- Experience of working within a supply chain role
- SAP experience
Interested? Please apply today. We have interviews taking place immediately for shortlisted candidates.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Supply chain