Operations Risk & Control Specialist (1pm-9pm shift)
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You Will Love This Job:
Being a member of the Operations, Risk and Control team, you will be part a team that delivers world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides DTCC’s portfolio of core securities and superior transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while maximizing efficiency. We are thought partners and advisors to the business, go-getters, and change agents who have a passion for aligning business practices with current laws and regulations.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Determining how to promptly resolve client inquiries using internal and external resources.
- Performing day-to-day processing activities for the operating area
- Ensuring strict adherence to procedures and critical time frames
- Contributing to develop/modify procedures and controls in order to reduce risk
- Interacting with participants, paying agents, transfer agents, and other DTCC operational areas.
- Responsible for conducting, reviewing, analyzing, resolving, and escalating the results of any manual or automated Office of Foreign Asset Control screening, Section 311 and other compliance/regulatory related screening conducted by the business unit.
- Responsible for supporting the department in adherence to Anti-Money Laundering/ Bank Securities Act policies and procedures as set-forth by various regulatory bodies.
- Interfaces with clients, transfer agents, vendors, various regulatory bodies on a regular basis, as well as internal departments (e.g., Compliance, General Counsel's Office, Underwriting, and Finance).
- Assists management on routine automation/product development functions and in system testing as needed.
- Contributes to management testing process and activities related to audits and risk management, and business continuity as needed.
- Provide support, monitor and research of cash balances (e.g., reconcile bank accounts, monitor, research and balance several internal accounts).
- Provide support, monitor and research of security/position balances (e.g., stock record balancing, client short position monitoring)
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed for Success:
- Previous Customer Service experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of the Financial Markets preferred but not necessary
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to multitask and use critical thinking strategies
- MS Office products
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
Note this role comes with an attractive shift allowance of £3500 per annum
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Client Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'