£35-40k + car allowance +bonus (depending on experience)
Who are we?
The Logistics Partnership is a trusted and respected UK talent business. Connecting talented people to the right organisations across the logistics and supply chain industry.
In 2011 our Business Leadership Team successfully acquired our two well established and successful recruitment brands - MVP and TLP Recruitment - from our then owner, a global recruitment group, and we haven’t looked back since!
Despite Covid and the challenging market conditions many businesses have experienced over the last 12-18 months, we celebrate 10 successful years since our MBO and remain focused on growth, recruiting new talented members to the team, joining us for the next phase of our development plan.
This exciting new role will be pivotal to our company achieving its strategic growth plans, as well as achieving the attainment of 'trusted advisor’ status within the logistics and supply chain industry. Logistics being one of the fastest growing industry sectors within the UK!
The role of Operations & Projects Manager will focus on developing and implementing continuous improvement activities across the business, ensuring best practice and industry leading standards across quality, compliance, systems, and all business operations; supporting clients in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment.
The O&P Manager will also work closely with our business leaders to influence the future strategy, leading and delivering change processes across all areas and locations within the business.
Reporting to our Managing Partner, this brand new role sits within the central hub of our business and will involve working closely with stakeholders at all levels. It’s success will be key to our company’s’ future growth!
The Ideal Candidate
- A dynamic and charismatic individual, with experience/understanding of fast paced operations within the logistics, transport or recruitment industry
- Able to foster and maintain a culture of participation, involvement, and continuous improvement;
- A strong understanding of quality and compliance within the logistics or recruitment industry.
- Strong leader and motivator, able to achieve tasks and overcome problems
- Project management experience; able to work at pace and juggle a variety of tasks
- Commercially astute and able to network and influence both within the business and within a customer facing environment
- Able to travel, predominantly within the Midlands and Southern areas of the UK
Why join us?
- We’re an independent business, owned by the people that work in it. Everyone here has the opportunity to become a partner, make a difference, and gain equity in the company
- Many of our employees and business partners have been with us for many, many years, and we enjoy celebrating them and their achievements
- We’re embarking on an exciting transformation journey and offer excellent prospects for career development. This is a great time to join our business!
Should you be interested in this opportunity, then please either drop a note or your latest CV to Zoe Houghton, Head of Resourcing & Talent.
Applications will not be reviewed until Monday 28th June onwards.
TLP acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that by applying for this position you consent to TLP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services. We process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws, which require us to give you a Privacy Statement to explain how we manage your personal data. Our full Privacy Statement is available to view on the TLP website, or it can be provided upon request.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'