Imagine working for a company with a mission you can truly believe in, a playful and energetic culture, a talented team and a bright future! Melissa & Doug, the toy company committed to nurturing childhood wonder, is looking for an Operations Planner to coordinate the demand planning and supply between European markets and the US.
In this role you’ll be an essential part of their mission to inspire creativity and imagination in children throughout the world with thoughtfully designed toys that spark free play.
We are looking for an individual with strong supply chain experience and a proven track record of effective Supply Chain performance.
- Coordinating the SOP calendar and help drive the process for the UK / EU team
- Managing the Forecast Demand Consensus report on a monthly basis for team review and with the UK & EU teams
- Updating the Inventory report for tracking within the Demand Consensus meeting
- Weekly update of Operational reports to include the Availability report, Stock report, In-Transit, Order Summary(s) and Allocations
- Running Monthly Long List & Hold item meetings and updating and issuing the reports
- Quarterly review of unfinished orders and back orders within the system and distributing to the team for action
- Supporting with KAM listings documents and tracking updates
- Working with promotional Point of Sale and supporting the coordination of various marketing projects
- New Item timings
- Managing stock within the business to ensure a good flow
- Various ad-hoc Stock availability Checks, Customer Order Status & Incoming stock reviews
- Excellent Supply Chain and Project Management experience
- Strong understanding of Forecasting and Planning software and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- A leader with the ability to coach others
Melissa and Doug began working out of a garage in 1988 making toys that inspire. While they’ve grown the company to 2,000 products and 1,000 employees, it still has the heart of a start-up! Since they hire for skill, you’ll work with playful people from surprising backgrounds.
Join their talented team and you’ll be inspired by your work every day.
If you feel that you have the right skills to join this team, then please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job