Operations Performance Analyst
Objective of the Role
To monitor, evaluate and make key recommendations for strategic direction management decisions through the monitoring of KPI performance across all Operational functions within a call centre environment. Identify variance from expected performance with root cause analysis and recommendations for improvement. Optimise customer experience through forecasting, budgeting, workforce scheduling, management reporting and implementation of best practice.
Planning and Forecasting
- Responsible for the workforce management function for all of Operations including scheduling, intra-day monitoring and optimisation of long and short term resource allocation
- Ensure a process of continuous review is in place with regards to scheduling of internal and external resources in line with current and future activity levels. Provide cost benefit based recommendations for resource optimisation including the distribution and placement of roadside assistance resources.
- Review and propose revised rota and scheduling patterns in line with business benefits and expected performance gain.
Evidence of essential experience within the following areas
Education / Training / Qualifications:
- Good standard of general education educated to A level standard or above.
- English Language and Maths GCSE or equivalent.
Specialist skills / knowledge:
- Sustained management experience in a volume based customer focused environment
- Proven experience in forecasting, planning and workforce management
- Demonstrable experience of using performance metrics to deliver performance improvements
- The ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Able to work under pressure and deal with a varied workload and tight deadlines
- Communicate/present information in a clear and professional manner to senior level stakeholders (both verbally and written)
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and quality focused
- Self-motivated, Diplomatic & professional approach in dealings with clients/suppliers at all levels
- Degree or Related Professional Industry Qualification
- Current driving licence
- Operations Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"