Operations & Partner Admin Support
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum + up to a 10% annual performance bonus
Monday to Friday, 40 hours plus breaks, NO Evening, Weekend or Bank Holiday Working
Due to the continued success of our Sales Support function, we are looking, for the right candidate to join our growing team. This is an opportunity for both a lasting career and can also open the door for future progression.
The role: You will be working directly with our Sales Support Manager in assisting our new provisions, training and sales departments to drive continual improvement through consistent and accurate reporting. Your core focus and responsibilities will be the delivery of quality audits/reports that are utilised at all levels within the company. These responsibilities will be used to drive sales, establish best practices and assist in performance management. You will also be supporting our Partner Support team and therefore you will need to be adept at working with different businesses from a variety of backgrounds by focusing on improving relationships, developing sales systems, providing technical advice and delivering effective reporting to aid company progression and development.
Our Administrators are focused with a hard-working attitude, have a keen eye for detail and take pride in having an exceptional level of accuracy in everything they produce. You’ll need to be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. You should be confident in all aspects of Microsoft Office, especially Excel. Previous Utility or Telecoms industry knowledge or Advance Excel experience is advantageous but not essential.
What you’ll need:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in all aspects of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good attention to detail with an exceptional level of accuracy
- Good Logical thinking and Problem-solving skills
- Confident and professional manner
- A proactive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Ability to form working relationships with those of the same level and above
- Experience within either the Utility or Communication industries is advantageous however not essential
Our benefits: You’ll be rewarded for your hard work and dedication with:
- 31 days annual leave each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service
- Annual 10% performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers
- Free Life Assurance for all employees
- Access to our STAR Rewards scheme giving you access to multiple retail discount opportunities
- Regular Subsidized Social Events
Who we are: We are a leading, next-generation services Company for the small business market. By delivering a spectrum of essential business services across telecoms, broadband, mobile, water and energy we create great savings, efficiencies and value for our customers.
- Why next-generation? We challenge the traditional and disrupt the market.
- Why leading? Our unique and dynamic approach achieves double-digit growth and great returns.
- Why small businesses? By specialising, we get to know our customers and their specific needs.
Our proposition is unique - no other provider offers the mix of services we offer. As the markets in which we operate increasingly open to competition, people are switching away from their current providers. Thanks to this, we are achieving significant growth rates and have ambitious plans to grow further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job