FTSE100 Global Organisation - Operations Officer - Cheltenham - Competitve Salary
The Operations Officer will join the Ground Operations team who in conjunction with the Customer Services Team, will co-ordinate the daily management of the Company fleet to ensure all customer requirements, aircraft maintenance and pilot training are achieved in the most cost effective and efficient manner. The day to day liaison with customers and co-ordination of Company resources to ensure the required levels of service are delivered to the customer and in accordance with contractual agreements.
Role and responsibilities include:
Responsible for the quality of tenders across all business streams, ensuring that they are:
- Close liaison with the customers as a first point of call ensuring they are fully and regularly updated on all matters affecting their service delivery. This role will see the successful applicant working closely with the Customer Services team along with the other key departments that combine resources to deliver the overall service to the customer.
- Assisting with the management of the Company Fleet Plan ensuring the integrity of the plan and providing notification to relevant staff of potential areas of conflict or business risk.
- Production and management of Pilot Rosters in accordance with the Ground Operations and Operations Manuals.
- Through liaison with the Flight Operations department ensure that all internal pilot training requirements are identified, ensuring integrity of the system and Company operations.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent "people" skills with ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally with all stakeholders.
- Must be capable of working unsupervised within a demanding and rapidly changing environment.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and database systems.
In return my client looks to offer a competitive salary plus substantial company benefits.
If you are interested please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.
- Capacity Planning and Planning