- Are you a confident leader and problem solver?
- Do you have experience in Office or Operations Management?
- Are you able to confidently take ownership of situations and get these situations resolved?
My Client based in Mildenhall is looking for an Operations/Office Manager to offer full support across the whole company.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing the office, ensuring customer queries are being dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Liaising with the warehouse, tracking lost/delayed orders and arranging deliveries and collections
- Overseeing the administration team
- Supporting the Managing Director and resolving any issues which may arise in both office and warehouse functions.
- Ensure warehouse staffing levels are satisfactory to ensure the smooth running of the operation
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
The Successful applicant will have the following skills and qualities:
- Previous People management/Office management/Operations management experience
- Understanding of a Retail/Distribution environment
- Problem solver
- Ability to take ownership of issues and delegate as required or resolve in person
- Performance Management
- Exceptional IT and communication skills
In return the post holder can expect a fun and supportive working environment, with the autonomy to work as you see fit, providing it brings results!
This is a full time permanent position working Monday - Friday 8.30 -5 and weekends will be required at peak times.
If you are looking for a new challenge then apply today!
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as and employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job