Offering flexible office/home based working, a welcoming working environment and team, a rewarding, enriching and varied position within a respected charity, and a variety of excellent benefits. Due to significant business growth, we are seeking an innovative and forward-thinking Operations Manager.
Future Projects is a Norfolk-based charity that provides a range of services to local communities across Norfolk to address deprivation and disadvantage, via three core strands; Future Education, Future Radio, and Future Support.
The Role – Operations Manager:
This fantastic senior opportunity is ideal for an experienced Manager to bring their skills and expertise into an organisation that will provide the freedom and trust to flourish. Duties include:
- Providing leadership across all areas of the charity, driving continuous improvement and maintaining high quality projects and services for our beneficiaries across Norfolk
- Taking a strategic view of operations, leading business development and supporting staff to deliver our ambitious plans for growth and sustainability
- Working closely with the CEO, senior leaders and Trustees
- Ensuring all aspects of the organisation’s day to day operations are safe, effective, and sustainable inc. Health & Safety
- Driving a culture of inclusion and high performance through the development of an empowered, skilled, and well managed workforce
- Providing continuous regulatory compliance and quality improvement to ensure operations consistently meet or exceed regulatory and statutory requirements, are of the highest quality, and are underpinned by robust, forward thinking policies, procedures and arrangements
- Developing and implementing funding and income strategies to support the continued growth and evolution of the charity’s services and the sustainability of the charity as a whole
Person Specification – Operations Manager:
- An experienced Operations Manager with an exceptional drive to add value to every aspect of your own, and the organisation’s work
- A personable, professional and person-centred individual
- Ideally you will have experience working in a management role within a charity, social enterprise or other socially benefitting organisation
- Strong understanding of the charity sector and funding
- A relentless ambition to improve and model good practice for others
- Strong communication and people management skills
- A strategic thinker and strong planner with exceptional attention to detail
- Adept at working to deadlines under pressure
Terms of Role:
Location: Office and Home based – Norwich/Norfolk
Type: Full time, Permanent (Part time or adjusted hours would be considered)
Salary: Circa £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
Closing Date: 12pm on Friday 26th November 2021
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'