Operations Manager (Basing View, Basingstoke)
We are seeking a confident Operational Manager who can show technological and organisational leadership across the business. Their focus will predominantly be on positively impacting cost, time efficiencies and competitive edge. They will be a key influencer and implementer of wider business strategy and productivity.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Working closely with the two Co-Founders to align the operational activities to the company vision.
- Be a visible and proactive leader of the business to colleagues and peers. Whilst being able to collaboratively work with other departments as a team player.
- Represent the business where appropriate at internal and external events, meetings and training.
- Champion our culture and values across the team.
- Supporting general running of the office day-to-day.
- Provide operational direction that influences and supports operational excellence.
- Devise and implement new business guidelines and concepts.
- Plan and organise company events including sales incentives.
- Booking travel and accommodation.
- Manage external partners such as IT Support, Rec2Rec's and office facilities.
- Own Edison Search's internal recruiting efforts in line with headcount growth plans.
- Assessing candidate suitability accurately against selection benchmarks.
- Directly sourcing candidates through our ATS and social media platforms, emphasising attracting and retaining the best talent.
- Work with the Marketing Team in outreach recruitment campaigns.
- Managing the employee lifecycle and assisting with new starter inductions.
- Managing the HR system with starters, leavers and internal changes.
- Completing & collating new starter onboarding documents.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Own the relationship and management of our recruiting tech stack, whether it is our ATS Vincere, job advertising platforms or sourcing tools such as LinkedIn.
- Liaise with IT Support for laptop and general IT purchases.
- Review and advise on technology that can provide a competitive advantage.
The successful candidate will be...
- Extremely organised with good attention to detail.
- Full of positive energy and here for the journey - we have big plans!
- Experienced in an Office Management/Personal Assistant/HR/Recruitment role, ideally a start-up business; and/or experience in an agency.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Able to prioritise workload and work well under pressure.
- Looking for a cross-functional role, implementing ideas and processes that will benefit our growing business.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'