Are you looking to improve your quality of life, ditch the commute and embrace an exciting new opportunity?
A progressive and values-driven law firm on the Isle of Man are looking to take on an enthusiastic UK-qualified lawyer to join their property team as Operations Manager.
You’ll join the busiest property team on the island, with an abundance of interesting residential and commercial work on offer. What’s more, because of the Isle of Man’s low tax rates and the wealth of many islanders, you’ll be exposed to a quality of work that you might not otherwise come across outside of London.
The firm are looking for someone to come in and turbocharge the team, improve efficiencies and modernize the department.
They are incredibly flexible and offer agile and home working to all their lawyers. They’re also open to the right candidate working part-time if you’d like to reduce your hours.
This really is an unmissable position for a Conveyancing or Commercial Property Lawyer looking for a more laid-back pace of life and to take the next step up in their career.
Operations Manager - Isle of Man (Relocation Opportunity)
The company & role?
- A forward-thinking multi-service firm with a friendly and supportive culture
- You’ll also manage and motivate a team of fee-earners and support staff and be responsible for improving the efficiency and performance of the property department
- You’ll be supported by the firm’s director and will participate in determining the strategic direction of the business
- The firm are committed to the personal and professional growth and development of their team. Everyone has a clear career path to help them reach their full potential.
Added extras and benefits?
- Excellent salary
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
- Car parking
- Life insurance
- Clear progression policy and development opportunities
The ideal candidate?
- A reliable and driven Property Lawyer with 8+ years’ experience
- Will be experienced in all aspects of residential conveyancing and commercial property matters
- Will have experience of managing and motivating a team
- Will be a good communicator
- May have experience of using LEAP
- Will have excellent attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure
How to apply for this Operations Manager role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking 'Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran at Realm Recruit.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with property and real estate teams across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from commercial property solicitors to residential conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch - if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
- Operations Management
- Property Law
- Law Firms
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'