Netwirking Recruitment are pleased to be working with a client who have over 30 years experience within building services. They have an excellent reputation for delivering on their promises and creating strong, long standing customer & supplier relationships.
They are now looking to add an experienced Operations Manager who has experience within the construction industry to their growing business.
- Overseeing all planned and reactive works
- Managing contractors, surveyors, in house trades and support for admin team
- Liaising and working with client
- Prepare reports, specifications, H&S such as RAMS and checking of Toolbox Talks
- Survey facilities assist with preparing work sheets
- Budget Management
- Ensure that contracted resources deliver work to meet duration and quality targets
- Audit contractors
- Operate the in-house information systems necessary for effective scheduling and recording of work
- Support contractors
- Coach other new members on best practices
- 7+ years of experience as a construction professional
- Project Management experience from implementation to operation
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Any industry recognised / formal qualification would be beneficial
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business so if y
- Operations Management
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'