Operations Manager based in Hanworth, Middlesex.
Key Responsibilities of Operations Manager:
Looking for a Production Manager, a motivated, dynamic leader with strong communication skills, highly organised who can react seamlessly to changing requirements.
- Day to day leadership of the factory team 15-20 operatives.
- Delivery of business objectives and responsible for the successful completion of orders.
- Promotion and delivery of Lean, Continuous Improvement (CI), and other 'best practice' improvement techniques and processes and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Work with Head of Production to advise capacity for machine and labour resources.
- Deal with quality complaints, taking corrective and preventative action using Root cause Analysis.
- Assess new project resource requirements.
- Commit to Health and Safety procedures.
- Fully understand operating procedures and ensure adherence to them through all production dept.
- Develop and operate a preventative maintenance program for plant, tooling & machinery.
Key Requirements of Operations Manager:
- 3 years' experience of management position within the Wood or Timber industry or similar industry. Essential
- Degree within an engineering background. Essential.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black / Green Belt and NEBOSH Essential.
- Ability to sustain and develop team working and team-based problem solving.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable to change and varying situations.
- Ability to show resilience and a flexible approach.
ACS are recruiting for an Operations Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Operations Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Operations Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Operations Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Operations Manager role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'