Reed & BBR Ref: 30741672T
This is a great new opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious Operations Manager to join a first class local Company who are looking for someone with professionalism and personality to manage their administration function.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing a busy office and supervising, motivating and training a small team of administrators
- Co-ordinating the recruitment of new staff and ensuring employee records are accurately held on database
- Managing computerised database systems ensuring information held is accurate and up to date
- Monitoring office supplies, placing orders with suppliers and processing supplier invoices for payment
- Managing petty cash, collecting receipts from the team and forwarding on to the Accounts Department
- Ensuring corporate policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'