A new job is a great way to advance your career, learn new skills and enhance your salary. So if you're ready for a new challenge, this temporary, fixed-term role for an Operations Manager in Sheffield could be your ideal opportunity - beginning ASAP and paying £38,813 per annum.
The successful Sheffield-based candidate will require an in-depth understanding of the business support landscape and the range of funding streams, ideally including experience of ERDF/ESF funding. You'll also need to have significant experience of project delivery with an understanding of both the public and private sector, alongside a great an eye for detail.
If you were working in this Sheffield-based Operations Manager role last week, earning £38,813 a year, here's the type of thing you might have done:
- Supported the operational delivery of a Growth Hub and its day-to-day administration
- Ensured the successful ongoing delivery of the business gateway service and related tools and services, including all online systems
- Taken ownership of the KPIs of all Growth Hub projects and activity, providing reports to a range of stakeholders
- Developed and coordinated branded delivery initiatives with both internal and external colleagues and partnerships
Experience / Knowledge and Skills
- Level 5 qualification as a minimum (or equivalent).
- Experience of line management and matrix management of a team
- Proven experience of working to strict deadlines and achievement of KPI's
- Commercially astute and demonstrating business acumen, with experience of working in the business support arena.
- Previous Experience of working within Government funding regimes would be preferred
- Proven experience of working in business support role.
- Demonstrable experience of developing, coordinating and delivering business projects, services or initiatives to a high level of quality.
- Experience of building and maintaining productive relationships with stakeholders - both internally within, and external to the organisation.
- Proven experience and self-management of a varied and highly demanding workload.
This Ops Manager role in Sheffield begins as soon as possible, so please get in touch today if you have the right qualifications and are ready for your next career challenge. Rest assured, any interviews needed will be online or via phone for your health and safety at this time.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'