My client based in Nottinghamshire are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to build a strong team and culture that reflects their brand, whilst maintaining a clean, safe and inspiring environment.
My client are an SME, FMCG organisation based in Nottinghamshire who offer a high-quality product direct to their customer, typically via online channels. They pride themselves on their core values including Customer First, Innovation, Integrity and strong Family Values.
The Production / Operations Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- To plan, organise, co-ordinate and control production in line with KPI's
- Ensure goods are produced efficiently and are correct quantity, quality and cost
- Assist with estimation of costs and ensuring production is cost effective with recommendations for cost reduction improvement
- Management of the production budget and reporting of expenditure
- Provide training, review and mentoring of new and existing personnel, identifying training and development opportunities for team members to minimise risk to business processes, including assisting with relevant job description, regular one to one's, review and maintain training records and skills matrix
- Develop and maintain a customer focused culture and team spirit to achieve collective success
- Work closely with customer support function to ensure quality standards are met
- Work closely with the materials team, to ensure that deliveries are processed within the correct time frame and that the in-house production team have the information and the staff they require to complete the expected production numbers
- Oversight of co-ordination of outbound logistics working alongside the Operations Administrator
- Peak season planning of permanent and agency staff, layout and outbound logistics.
- Identify, facilitate and sustain process improvement projects as part of the LEAN Operations Excellence Team
The successful candidate for this BRAND NEW (Temp to Perm) Production / Operations Manager role will have strong leadership capabilities, be positive and motivational and work well in a fluctuating team.
You will have experience of project management and understanding of policy, planning and strategy. You will be forward-thinking alongside a strong H&S culture.
You will have experience of managing operational budgets and strong commercial acumen.
The successful candidate will be immediately available and open to a Temp to Perm contract, paying c. £40,000 - £45,000 / £200 - £250PD (likely 3 months interim to start)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'