My client are an Environmental Company with a team of around 80-90 people and are looking for to hire an Operations Manager to help drive the company forward. You don't necesarily have to have experience in a similar sector but you should have experience in a similar role.
This role as Operations Manager involves:
- Working within the processes in place to ensure the smooth running of the company
- Communication with all departments to ensure the company hits targets and delivers services
- Overseeing Senior staff and offering commercial advice
- Travelling to different clients site across the UK
- You will be a commercially driven individual
- You will have experience in a similar position
- You will be an effective manager with excellent communication, motivation and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills to assess the business operations and performance
Interested in this Operations Manager role? Contact Jon Davies at Zodiac Recruitment for more details or send through a copy of your CV via this advert.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'