A Class Care is a leading Home Care Provider that seeking an experienced Home Development Manager to oversee the Company’s growth strategy.
This is a newly created role and one that requires someone with a strong business acumen and proven track record of business growth. The role will be focussed overseeing the organisations restructures, the opening of new branches and future proofing an already established homecare service. You will be working along side the Company Directors to ensure the smooth running of the company’s services.
- Bringing in robust Quality, Compliance and Auditing Tools
- Business development and ensuring growth of the branches across specified regions
- Budget management and financial forecasting for the branches.
- Develop key stakeholder relationships - seek opportunities to engage with and strengthen professional relationships with business-critical individuals and identify business development opportunities and networks.
- Play an active role in the operational strategy and improve the commercial performance of the Central region through effective management of the operations team.
- Take accountability for the region - through achieving customer and carer satisfaction targets.
- Achieve the KPI’s, budgets and financial targets.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with statutory requirements and organisational policies and procedures.
- Grow regional turnover and drive efficiencies with profit and loss accountability.
- Enhance the profitability of the business - set challenging business plans and budgets and manage performance against these. Ensure revenues are generated and costs are controlled.
- Take on an active leadership role - a visible leader in the business, driving change and promoting innovation.
- Champion the evolution of the business - lead the development and integration of new services or the enhancement of existing services.
Understanding of Data reporting and analysis to improve service delivery
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within Regional Management (Ideally 8 Branches or above)
- Solid management experience delivering high quality support services across business areas
- You hold a recognised Management Qualification e.g. QCF Level 5 or equivalent;
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- First class interpersonal skills, able to obtain credibility with senior management and teams to influence and persuade whilst prioritising and delivering against deadlines
- Experience in the Health and Social Care Sector is an advantage, however, not a requirement.
Competitive benefits package awarded.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory DBS check. A Class Care Ltd is an equal opportunity employee.
- Branch Manager
- Operations Management
- Business Operations
- Operations Directors
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'