Allstaff Recruitment - Elstree
Are you an experienced Operational lead with a proven track record of success in a manufacturing environment?
Allstaff Recruitment have the pleasure of working with a worldwide leading organisation to recruit an Operations Manager.
The role is being offered on a full-time permanent basis with a midpoint salary of £69,900 per annum, along with attractive company benefits, such as 25 days holiday, private healthcare and contributory pension.
As the Operations Manager, your duties will include:
- Ensuring site goals are aligned with each of the divisions goals and that these are being achieved.
- Developing, implementing and sustaining all appropriate reviews and processes to achieve required performance.
- Preparing budgeting and projection processes and ensuring financial commitments are met.
- Ensuring continuous improvement processes surrounding manufacturing excellence are established and implemented.
- Ensuring site capacity requirements are met.
- Putting appropriate EHS standards and processes in place
- Leading the development and execution of a site mission as defined by GQO strategy.
- Implementing new product development and new product introductions are being appropriately supported, resourced and implemented.
- Enabling a high level of people engagement and talent development within the Operations function.
- Leading a robust Employee Engagement action planning process.
In order to apply for this role, you will either hold a degree within Engineering or Business, or, have proven experience of operational leadership in manufacturing and demonstrated successful project management.
To apply for the Operations Manager role, please complete your details below and include a copy of your up to date CV.
**Thank you for your interest in this role, your application will now be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business, specialising in permanent, contract and temporary placements across a vast number of industries. If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment for a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Bedford, Allstaff Recruitment is genuinely interested in both our candidates and clients and aims to find the best match for you. Our ethos is simple: to build long term relationships by offering an exceptional recruitment service at all times. As a member of the REC, Allstaff Recruitment is committed to working to the highest possible standards. **
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'