An Operations Manager is required for a high growth SME based in Surrey.
Our Client is a rapidly growing SME within FMCG who are seeking to continue their recent successes.
The Operations Manager will report into the Operations Director and be based at the client's site in Surrey. Key responsibilities will include:
- Full site responsibility
- Plan and control labour hours in line with CPU targets and productivity KPIs whilst ensuring operational excellence manage inbound / outbound flow for warehouse space maximisation
- Identify, implement and track cost control and cost reduction opportunities within the operation
- Recruitment, training & development of warehouse operatives
- Stock control from order, inbound receipt, reporting and auditing
- Daily management of the 3PL courier contracts for delivery to consumer and business models
- Develops and maintains contact with Customer Services on Ops related tickets and implements resolution fixes
The successful Operations Manager will live within a commutable distance of Surrey and be able to demonstrate:
Track record of successful site management understanding areas of profitability within an end-to-end Logistics process
Warehouse operations management experience in an FMCG environment
Experience within an SME is preferable
A competitive salary & package with a progressive, forward-thinking business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'