Salary £40,000 - £45,000 P.A
Full Time, Permanent
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an Operations Manager a leading Engineering client based near Spalding.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As Operations Manager you will be well versed in all operational matters of the business. This includes the companies accounts and having a keen eye on cash flow, P&L, forecasting and operational budgets. You will be tasked with managing the business plans and strategies to ensure continued growth and expansion. You will have a strong sales and commercial acumen and be able to build excellent client relationships whilst possessing strong negotiation skills. The ideal candidate will also be very people orientated and have a proven track record managing a company and staff.
- Manage a safe working environment meeting company standards
- Manage performance of all team members
- Train & Develop staff
- Develop goals and business strategies to enhance company growth
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Analyse company data and performance
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc
- MUST have Operations / Branch Manager experience
- MUST have proven experience of managing staff
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of business processes and strategy development
- Willingness to travel
- MUST have full UK driving licence
- Experience in engineering ADVANTAGEOUS
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Degree educated within Business Management ADVANTAGEOUS
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. Salary £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
To apply for the position of Operations Manager then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing are an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'