The role of Operations Manager involves motivating, developing and driving a team of Reservations Team Managers to deliver the highest levels of conversion, quality and customer service via their individual teams.
This position will be responsible for ensuring that the Reservations department are driven to succeed, exceed targets, deliver outstanding customer service, and are a results driven environment.
The Operations Manager must have proven leadership experience and success in managing people, driving change, have a proven track record in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
* Previous Call Centre management experience
* Proven track record in driving results and motivating a team
* Change management skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements
* Strong communication skills
* Knowledge of HR policies, practises and procedures
* Project management skills
* Previous Operational Telephone Sales experience
* Previous outbound call centre management experience
* Accountable for the Telephony teams within the Call Centre. Responsible for delivering and monitoring departmental key performance indicators.
* Ensuring optimum staffing at all times, as well as any recruitment.
* Maximise team availability and efficiency in the call centres to achieve optimum return on investment.
* Driving and encouraging a fun and energetic working environment.
* Conducting regular reviews of Reservations Team Manager performance and managing any underperformance effectively.
* Leading the call centre to maximise sales revenue and income per booking, as well as coaching and developing Team Managers to ensure sales targets are exceeded.
* Maintaining a high sales culture at all times, ensuring the call centre focuses on conversion and capitalising on all opportunities to up-sell.
* Monitoring Conversion and Quality levels, driving direction and improvement.
* Ensuring a Quality & Conversion Bonus Scheme is inherent and drives the correct culture, behaviours and performance level.
* Working in partnership with other departments including Marketing, Revenue Management, Customer Service Managers and Training to ensure that all revenue opportunities are being optimised, and to ensure a high quality service with customers.
* Identifying areas for improved profitability and growth, making recommendations to the Call Centre Senior Management team. Be accountable and/or contribute to efficiency projects depending on business needs.
* Providing feedback to relevant departments on improvements based on staff/customer feedback.
* Ensuring a safe and harmonious working environment.
* Ensuring that all team members adhere to FCA regulations.
* Motivating, mentor, train and support team members.
* Understanding the organisation's products, services, procedures, guidelines.
* Ensuring that all HR and people management processes are managed in line with Company guidelines.
* Managing the budgets in unison with Call Centre senior management with particular focus on recruitment costs.
* Ability to seek out change and deliver improvement
* Be results driven
* Approachable, motivated and enthusiastic
* Attention to detail
* Organisational skills
* Flexible and reliable approach
* Being able to act calm under pressure and make decisions quickly and effectively
* Analytical skills and competent IT skills in main disciplines
* Creative and resourceful
* Punctual and reliable
* Strong team player
* Positive 'can do' attitude
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Positive communicator
* Willingness to shoulder responsibility
* Ability to plan and prioritise own work and work of others
* 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
* Annual bonus scheme
* Staff pension
* Private Medical
* Death in Service payment
* Subsidised park and ride passes
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
* Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
* Staff discount on cottage holidays
* Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
* Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
Working hours will be Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm with the occasional cover over evenings and weekends.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Team Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'