Operations Manager required. My client is a well-established designer and manufacturer of high quality workshop equipment, installed globally and used by some of the world's leading automotive brands. Due to continued success they are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their growing team at their head office in Northamptonshire to manage their installation and warehousing teams.
Reporting to the company Director you will be working alongside the Projects and Sales departments, responsible for ensuring the smooth and timely delivery and installation of customer orders. The successful candidate will be a well-organised individual with meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills. You will ideally have held a similar position before within a related industry/environment such as construction, exhibitions or shop fitting. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Operation Manager looking for a long-term career move.
Operations Manager Position Overview
- Liaise with Sales and Project departments and the manufacturing facility in Devon
- Oversee the warehousing teams to ensure the smooth and accurate delivery of customer orders
- Oversee the installation teams to ensure the efficient allocation of work alongside the smooth and timely installation of customer orders
- Manage and motivate employees within teams
Operations Manager Position Requirements
- Proven experience in an Operations role within a similar industry/environment
- Excellent communicator at all levels and skilled in delegation
- Well organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Numerate and computer literate
- Confident and self-motivated
- Full (clean) UK driving license
Operations Manager Position Remuneration
- £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- 24 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Pool car available
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"