Business Development Manager, Scheduler, Estimator
£25,000 to £30,000 plus benefits
Rhyl - North Wales
This is an opportunity to join an established firm specialising in water treamment solutions that has over 30 years' experience in providing domestic and commercial work across North Wales and North West.
The Operations Manager will be dealing with incoming email and telephone enquiries and be responsible for booking and scheduling work for teams across the country. We are looking for an Operations Manager who can:
- Liaise with customers
- Estimate costs based on time and material
- Manage remote teams work schedule through booking systems
- Produce accurate estimates for commercial and domestic customers
- Understanding of commercial business development
- Any background in plumbing/drainage/water mains solutions would be advantageous
- Working for a small company means we are looking for an Operations Manager who is able to work in fast paced environments, roll their sleeves up and do what is necessary.
A commercially savvy Operations Manager is needed to ensure accurate estimates are provided.
Please submit your CV in the first instance.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job